There are some amazing cell phone deals offered by Sprint. Out of these, the one that is much in the news now is their latest promotional plan, the Sprint Unlimited Kickstart plan. This is a limited-time cell phone deal by Sprint where the unlimited plan is available for as low as $15 for customers who wish to switch carriers. For those who don’t mind reduced browsing speeds, this is a very affordable plan with unlimited talk time, text, and data. Although the video quality is limited to 480p and no hotspot is available, it still is a great deal compared to the regular Sprint plan of $60 per month. This $60 is for four lines. Hence, a monthly plan under the Unlimited Kickstart is $40 cheaper than the $100 Sprint Unlimited Freedom plan that is charged for the same number of lines. Further, for customers who want just a single line, the $15 Sprint plan is very cheap compared to the monthly plans offered by other carriers.
While you are thinking about whether to switch your carrier or not, here are some quick facts to know about the cell phone deal Unlimited Kickstart plan offered by sprint.
- This offer is available only online or by phone and not through any local store.
- There are monthly charges applicable in the form of additional fees, taxes, surcharges and other expenses like roaming fees.
- The monthly payments can be made only via autopay to avail this plan.
- This plan is offered to customers only on new services availed through switching carriers. So, it is more like a commitment from the customer to stay with Sprint to avail the cheap plan.
- This is a limited period offer. It is very uncertain whether the plan will be stopped for new customers and extended for those who have availed now or the entire plan itself will cease in future or not.
- The overall appeal of the plan depends on the performance of the Sprint network in your area.
- The data policy of this plan is same as other Sprint plans that exist since 2015. Hence, will be a catch only for customers who will top more than 23GB data transfer in a single billing period.
- The data speed will be limited to 480p video, 500 Kbps music and up to 2Mbps gaming streams beyond which, the speed will be de-prioritized based on the network congestion.
Sprint is something to look forward to as they have plans of launching the first 5G mobile network in the country by 2019 that will give greater speeds.